Same Day Dental Implants in Las Vegas, NV
Immediate Dental Implants
Immediate, or same-day, dental implants are an ideal treatment for patients undergoing a tooth extraction procedure. The roots of your teeth extend into the jaw bone and provide stimulation during chewing. When a tooth or teeth are missing, there are no roots to provide stimulation in some areas. This causes the jaw bone to deteriorate and leads to dental shifting, facial sagging, and possibly severe bone loss.
Same-day dental implants are inserted at the same appointment as a tooth extraction. By choosing to immediately replace the extracted tooth with a dental implant, you never have to go without a complete smile. Your oral health is maintained and the number of appointments necessary to replace the missing tooth is reduced. Dental implants look, feel, and function just like your natural teeth. They allow you to smile and eat with confidence and with proper care, can last a lifetime.
Dental implants are the only tooth replacement option that fuse to the jaw bone. Whether you need to replace a single tooth or multiple teeth, the oral surgeons at Canyon Oral & Facial Surgery Dental Implant Experts will design a treatment plan for you.
Options After Extractions
There are several tooth replacement options to consider after an adult tooth is extracted, damaged, or knocked out. Your oral surgeon will discuss your options with you and together, you will determine the right restorative treatment for your needs.
Dental implants are a popular choice because of their high success rates and resemblance to natural teeth. This is an effective way to replace missing teeth because dental implants require no special care. Brush and floss regularly, just like your other permanent teeth, and your implants can last a lifetime.
Your options following a tooth extraction include:
- Dental Implants. This is the only restorative solution that preserves jaw bone health by fusing to the jaw. Dental implants are versatile and you can receive as many as you need to complete your smile.
- All-on-4® Treatment Concept. This full-arch restoration procedure uses four dental implant posts to support a fixed prosthesis. It can completely restore the appearance and function of one or both dental arches, resulting in a brand new smile.
- Implant-Supported Bridges. A dental implant can be inserted and used to support a bridge, eliminating the need to grind down your natural teeth to fit the bridge.
- Removable Dentures/Bridges. These options are cheaper upfront but require replacements every few years. They require special care and removable prostheses must be taken out during eating and cleaning. Dentures and bridges cosmetically restore your smile but do not protect the jaw bone, leaving you susceptible to bone loss.
- No Replacement. Leaving a missing tooth untreated will lead to jaw bone loss over time. Adjacent teeth may shift into the open spot, causing misalignment and bite problems.
Same-Day Dental Implant Cost
By choosing to immediately replace your tooth following extraction, you’re saving money by reducing the number of appointments necessary for tooth restoration. Typically, a procedure is necessary to place the implant post. By having this done the same day as your extraction, you save time and money. During the healing process, your implant heals and the post fuses to the jaw, reducing your total recovery time.
The cost of your same-day dental implant surgery depends on the number of teeth you’re replacing and having extracted, your choice of anesthesia, your insurance, and if you require bone grafts. During the consultation appointment, our staff will cover all of these factors with you. We will provide you with a cost estimate upfront.
Every patient’s treatment is a little different. To find out the exact cost to receive your same-day implants, contact Canyon Oral & Facial Surgery Dental Implant Experts in Las Vegas, NV.
Same-Day Dental Implants in Las Vegas, Nevada
Canyon Oral & Facial Surgery Dental Implant Experts has two offices located in Las Vegas, Nevada, and one office in Henderson, NV. Our Centennial Hills office is on the northwestern side of the city and our Summerlin office is on the west side, near Spring Valley. Our Henderson office is on W Horizon Ridge Pkwy. We proudly serve patients in Las Vegas and nearby areas, including:
- North Las Vegas
- Sunrise Manor
- Las Vegas
- Summerlin South
- Spring Valley
- Boulder City
Providing an Exceptional Patient Experience
Get exceptional patient care from trusted board-certified oral surgeons. Contact Canyon Oral & Facial Surgery to schedule a consultation and find out how we can improve your oral health and confidence.